Light-booster Plant Houses and cold frames have tough foiled fabric back panels that reflect light directly back onto plants increasing overall light levels by up to 50%.
The increased photosynthesis produces faster growth and more abundant healthier plants it also avoids spindly seedlings which can be weak and vulnerable.
Both the plant house an cold frame extends the growing season - The extra light means that young plants established earlier in the spring season and the warmth provided by the cover allows growing to continue into the autumn.
The light booster range also enables the propagation and development of a variety of exotic plants that require higher levels of light than are normally available in many countries.
Made from a powder coated steel frame with tough plastic joints it has extra thick cover made from tough long lasting woven fabric thick clear PVC and sturdy zips.
Positioned against a shed or wall light beast is ideal for anyone who wants to get growing earlier in the season from small space gardeners and home gardeners to allotment holders
- Plant House Single – w 75cm x h 160cm x d 40cm – RRP £89.99
- Plant House Double - w 150cm x h 160cm x d 40cm – RRP £139.99
- Cold Frame - w 100cm x h 150cm x d 50cm – RRP £39.99
- Three sizes to fit any space- single and double plant houses and cold frame
- Reflective backing bounces the light back onto the plant- increasing light levels by up to 50% boosting plant growth and giving healthier more robust plants
- Ideal for growing a wide variety of plants in pots and seed trays- three sturdy shelves for organising plants neatly and efficiently
- Ideal growing vegetables herbs fruit and cut flowers
- Protects plants from frost and harsh weather- double zipped door provides easy access to the plants inside
- Side vents covered in micromesh prevent overheating while keeping pests out
Haxnicks is part of The Tildenet Group
For information on the Tildenet Gardenware range visit www.tildenetgardenware.co.uk