As a heritage brand, Apta has a long history of launching to market innovation that drives newness to the heart of the pot and planter category. Its latest chapter brings lightweight and sustainable material to the fore; creating a new offering that completes the product hierarchy, opens up new sales opportunities for retailers, and leaves consumers gasping at the quality and realism of the finish. This is Apta Lightweight.
The Beton Collection
- Beton, meaning ‘concrete’, sees this new collection benefit from a hyper-realistic finish that looks just like concrete but at a fraction of the weight.
- Available in three neutral colours – black, grey and sand – perfect for complementing outdoor spaces of all styles, from urban balconies to traditional gardens.
- Four styles to choose from – Cone (29x24cm, 39x33cm & 47x39cm), Cube (29x27cm & 38x33cm), Round Planter (29x24cm, 39x33cm & 47x39cm) and Round Tall Planter (29x40cm & 39x53cm)
- Made from recycled material and 100% recyclable at the end of their lifespan, making these pots perfect for the ethical consumer.
- UV and frost resistance keeps planters looking brand new, even after a summer in the sun or a long winter subject to frost, snow and lashing rain.
- Lightweight and easy to move, making them perfect for ‘generation rent’, elderly gardeners or those that enjoy changing up their garden design.
- Ideal for use both in the home and out in the garden, with the option to drill drainage holes.
- A 10-year guarantee offers complete peace of mind for consumers and retailers alike, offering a mark of quality.