Brought to market based on more than 250 years of tool expertise, the all-new portfolio of garden and lawn tools from AMES Tools offers something a little different. In this new series, we take a closer look at the unique innovations that set the AMES Tools offering apart from what is currently available in the market, whilst building brand loyalty.
Carbon Steel Double-Sided Soil Rake
- Double-sided tines offer multiple functionalities. Use the longer tines for heavy-duty jobs such as loosening soil, levelling gravel or collecting weeds and debris from winter weather and garden maintenance. The shorter, finer tines are perfect for preparing seed beds or scarifying lawns.
- 16 carbon steel tines provide increased efficiency, with every rake movement efficiently loosening the top layer of soil to help prep the ground for seeds and seedling planting. The 16 tines also provide greater strength, making this a rake that can be trusted to do the job right, time after time.
- With a rake head manufactured from high-quality, tempered carbon steel, this garden tool is built to last and is capable of withstanding whatever the garden throws at it. The utilisation of tempered steel says goodbye to weak points and increases rigidity, flexibility and longevity - think wear resistance and ultimate strength.
- Extended FSC® certified ash wood handle has been ergonomically designed to reduce back strain and minimises bending during use. The wood has also been sourced from FSC-certified forests, which are managed in a way that preserves biological diversity and benefits the lives of local people and workers, while ensuring it sustains economic viability.
- Cushioned rubber handle provides extra comfort and grip for optimum usability.
- 15-year guarantee and on-tool batch stamping are demonstrative of AMES’ assurance in what it is bringing to market and the most extended guarantee in the industry today.