Brought to market based on more than 250 years of tool expertise, the all-new portfolio of garden and lawn tools from AMES Tools offers something a little different. In this new series, we take a closer look at the unique innovations that set the AMES Tools offering apart from what is currently available in the market, whilst building brand loyalty.
Carbon Steel Digging Spade
- Tempered Steel creates a new generation of high-quality spade heads. After undergoing an intensive heat treatment, these heads are designed to last. Tempering creates optimum wear resistance and strength, whilst enabling flexibility when it’s needed most.
- Comfort Step® is a UK industry-first that will see consumers fall in love with their spade again! This extra-large, textured foot tread allows for increased power and leverage.
- Double rivets provide up to 45% additional strength, making this a tool to use season after season.
- Stamped and forged from a single solid piece of carbon steel, which means no weld points or weak points. AMES is one of the only manufacturers to do this.
- Connection strength is increased with the deeper set wooden handle. Sitting further into the shaft, this simple design works to increase strength and make bends and breaks a thing of the past.
- D-shaped ergonomic handle provides increased comfort and grip, so that time spent gardening can be a more enjoyable experience for all.
- Ethically sourced FSC® certified ash wood is used to create the handles on all Carbon Steel tools.
- Ideal for digging, soil turning and general garden maintenance. This is the perfect all-rounder.
- 15-year guarantee and on-tool batch stamping, demonstrative of AMES’ assurance in what it is bringing to market and the most extended guarantee in the industry today.