With the end of the Brexit Transition period looming, Gardenex, PetQuip and the Commercial Horticultural Association will be hosting a special webinar for its industry sectors on Tuesday 1 December from 10am to 12.30pm.
The webinar will give companies the chance to hear all the latest information on the steps that exporters need to take in preparation for 1 January 2021 and beyond.
Tailored for the gardening, leisure, pet and commercial horticultural industries, the webinar will be hosted by Strong & Herd LLP, one of the experts in and key suppliers of export training advice and information in the UK.
The session will look at some of the key issues facing exporters, especially in the run-up to the end of the Transition period from the EU on 1 January 2021.
Topics covered will include:
- New customs processes from 1 January 2021 (import/export declarations)
- Effect on Ro-Ro movements
- New documentation requirements
- UK Global Tariff and the EU TARIC – the similarities and differences reviewed
- Incoterms rules – the potential risk of keeping ExWorks and DDP for EU movements
- Labelling and product standards/liability issues
- Northern Ireland
- Question and Answer session
The webinar will be offered as a free of charge service to members of Gardenex, PetQuip and the CHA.
Non-members can register to take part in the webinar and will also receive a credit of £50 against a six-month membership subscription to Gardenex, PetQuip or the Commercial Horticultural Association.