Perennial asks people working in horticulture about the health and wellbeing challenges they face.
- The inaugural Horticulture Industry Wellbeing Survey.
- Perennial encourages everyone who works in horticulture to take part in the anonymous survey so that together we can help to create better futures for people in the industry.
- The insights will be shared with the industry and help Perennial develop services to support people working in horticulture.
- The survey is open to people who work in all areas of horticulture including gardeners, landscapers, grounds maintenance, arborists, nurseries & growers, florists, garden centre employees, garden designers, foresters and greenkeepers.
- To take part visit www.perennial.org.uk/survey. please share this link and encourage others you know in the industry to join in.
The results will provide a greater understanding of the challenges people are facing and the issues affecting them.
Developed in partnership with the Stress Management Society, the Wellbeing Survey takes just 10 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous and confidential.
Julia Hayne, Director of Services for Perennial said, “This survey gives us an incredible opportunity to really understand the health and wellbeing challenges that people across horticulture are facing. Feedback will help us and our partners to continue to develop services, tools and resources that not only meet the needs of people across the industry but make a difference to people’s lives. We encourage everybody who works in horticulture to take part in the survey and share it with your colleagues. Let’s make a difference together.”
Click here to take part in the survey – www.perennial.org.uk/survey