Squire’s Garden Centres has raised £2,562.21 for numerous local charities thanks to their recent sunflower seed campaign.
In April Squire’s gave away free packs of sunflower seeds to children to help brighten up their Easter holidays, and in return they asked customers to donate money to the charities that they support. The collection tins have been counted, and donations from the sunflower seed campaign and other recent fundraising initiatives has meant that Squire’s has been able to donate over £2,500 to help various local charities.
Sarah Squire, Chairman of Squire’s, commented, “We know that many charities have found it a challenge to raise money during the pandemic, so we wanted to do something to help them and cheer people up at the same time. Thanks to the generosity of our customers, we were able to donate this terrific amount to the various local charities that each of our garden centres support.
Squire’s Centre Local Charity
- Badshot Lea Woodlarks Camp Site
- Cobham Cancer Research UK
- Crawley Carers Support West Sussex
- Frensham Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care
- Hersham Elmbridge Mencap
- Long Ditton Royal Star & Garter
- Milford The Meath
- Reigate SASH Charity
- Shepperton Quest Riding for The Disabled
- Stanmore Penniwells Riding for The Disabled
- Twickenham Integrated Neurological Services
- Washington Chestnut Tree House
- West Horsley Horsley & Bookham Riding for the Disabled
- Woking Woking Age Concern
- Wokingham COATS For Crowthorne’s Seniors