Glee is the UK’s most valuable garden and outdoor living trade show. It’s also the biggest showcase of RHS licensed product in one place. From 10-12 September at the NEC in Birmingham. No fewer than ten RHS licensees and endorsed partners will have their own stands at the show.
The RHS brand is a major force in a wide range of gardening and associated products, as the RHS partners exhibiting at Glee will demonstrate. Their offerings incorporate a diverse selection of the highest-quality products that includes everything from garden tools to seeds and from fertilisers to fashionable gardening boots.
- Apta (stand 7J40-L41), a leading supplier of quality planters and accessories, will, among many beautiful items, be showing off RHS Interiors, a stunning range of indoor pot covers inspired by geometrical designs contained within publications held in the RHS Lindley Collections, the world’s finest collection of botanical art, some of which date back to the 1600s.
- Burgon & Ball (8E50-F51), the UK’s oldest manufacturer of garden tools and accessories, is a byword for innovation, which its extensive RHS-endorsed tool and RHS Gifts for Gardeners ranges indicate.
- DJ Turfcare Equipment Ltd (7J21) a supplier of chemical-free lawn fertiliser products, will be exhibiting its RHS-endorsed organic fertilisers.
- Gold Leaf (8B70-C71), a maker of some of the world’s finest gardening gloves, and the name behind the popular RHS-endorsed range of Gold Leaf Gardening Gloves and the beautiful RHS Gardening Glove Collection.
- Harrod Horticultural (7G80), a major name in garden structures, will highlight its UK-manufactured, RHS-endorsed and multi-award-winning arches, obelisks, trellises, plant supports and planters and new UK-made metal furniture.
- Kelkay (6Q30-S31 / 6Q40-S41), a leading name in decorative aggregates, paving and water features, will also be highlighting its RHS-endorsed range, which includes horticultural grits, sands and stepping stones, and launching its new, RHS-inspired collections of fountains and wooden arches.
- Melcourt Industries Ltd (7K19), a manufacturer of a wide range of unique sustainable products, offers an environmentally aware range of RHS-endorsed peat-free garden products and is underlining its commitment to reducing single use plastic by introducing an RHS-endorsed refillable bag for life.
Mr Fothergills Seeds Limited (8C50-D51) is a UK-based and family-owned business supplying flower and vegetable seeds. Following the continuing success of the joint-branded RHS/Mr Fothergill's vegetable and flower seed ranges, which were launched in 2017, Mr Fothergill's has extended the offering with the launch of a new seed collection range developed in partnership with the experts at the RHS.
- Plantworks Ltd (6R70-S71) is a producer and supplier of RHS-endorsed bio fertilisers with rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi at the core.
- The Original Muck Boot Company (8F71) is a maker of premium boots for adventure. Fashion meets function in The Original Muck Boot Company’s range of RHS-endorsed stylish boots.
Cathy Snow, Licensing Manager, RHS, says: “The RHS brand has enjoyed great success across a number of categories, but we have always had a strong commitment to gardening. This commitment is ably supported by our best-in-class licensing partners, whose output will, I am sure, again turn heads at the UK’s most valuable garden and outdoor living trade show.”