It's just a week until our free, 60-minute webinar that will cover everything you need to know to ensure your business is prepared for an unannounced COVID-secure inspection by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
The roadmap out of lockdown gave us all some dates in the diary (subject to review) to look forward to. But when reopening or reintroducing employees back into the workplace, it will still be essential for businesses to implement COVID-secure measures for the safety of visitors and employees.
As a legal obligation, if the required standards are not met, employers could receive hefty fines or even be forced to close their doors.
To help you to make sure that every base is covered, our HR and Health & Safety experts have put together this short session that will cover:
- Having thorough cleaning regimes in place
- Monitoring, supervising, and maintaining social distancing
- Amending and clearly communicating your COVID-secure policy and any other relevant policies
- Common issues found by HSE inspectors and how to avoid them
- How to encourage compliance with COVID-secure measures from your people.
So, if you can squeeze us into your diary, we are sure you will get a lot out of the session:
Date: Wednesday, 5 May, 2021
Meet and greet: 9:45 AM
Webinar time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
How to join: Please register and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar.