LOFA announces the addition of two experienced professionals - Steve Millington and Chris Newman - as Vice Chairman and Council Member, respectively.
Steve Millington, who is sales director at Tom Chambers, has been in the industry for thirty years; he will be instrumental in steering a successful future course for LOFA alongside existing chairman Pravin Patel.
Similarly, 4 Seasons Outdoor UK Ltd managing director Chris Newman, looks forward with enthusiasm to contributing his expertise towards helping and supporting members during this new chapter at LOFA!
The other Council members are: -
- Mr Tim Pennell of Bramblecrest
- Ms Hannah Brown of Daro – Cane
- Mr Luke Hopkins of Charbroil
- Mr Pravin Patel of Premier Decorations
- Mr Stephen Davies of Southsea Deckchairs
- Mr Julian Windsor of Supremo
- Mr Alwyn Williams of Zest 4 Leisure
- Mr Ben Forte of Kamado Joe