A successful fast-growing business based in Buckinghamshire, a premium brand in fashion jewellery, accessories and gifts through both online channels, museums, tourist attractions, department stores, boutiques, premium gift shops, jewellers and garden centres.
We are looking to expand our team of sales agents that look after our stockists by territory. You will be responsible for your territory.
- responsible for growing and maintaining the account base for your territory,
- regular customer contact logged in the CRM system
- informing customers of new products and offers and developing existing business within those customers
- developing new stockists within your territory that fit the brand guidelines
- presenting products to customers in person, over video calls and and via email by using iPad sales apps, samples and other company provided tech services
- dealing with customer telephone calls and emails
- attending trade fairs – days/times to be agreed in advance. Not negotiable.
- producing weekly sales figures reports and action plans along with customer updates
- Candidate skills required include:
- Currently working as a sales agent in the desired location/territory in the gift shop/garden centre or jewellers markets.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Pleasant, happy disposition
- Microsoft proficient
- good telephone manner
- be flexible
- self motivated
- working to a high standard
- relationship building
- reliable and a good working in a team
- Commission structure: available on application
- Yearly bonus subject to individual and company performance.
- Employee discount
- On-site parking when/if at the office
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year + (preferred)