The HTA are excited to launch two new development programmes for 2021, which will support business development as well as personal development. This type of training is something that is new and refreshing to our industry and we are thrilled to be able to provide this for our members.
Visual Merchandising Development Programme
The most effective training you’ll find on how to develop your instore and website visual merchandising, specifically targeted towards garden retailers.
What you'll get...
- Monthly one-to-one online meetings with our trainer, Sarah Manning, for individual feed back and questions.
- Monthly visual merchandising practical challenges, where members can practice their newly learnt skills within their store.
- Access to the HTA VM development programme forum on Facebook Workplace, where you can share and upload inspiring content and best practice.
- Opportunity to book bespoke in house visual merchandising training course for your entire team with Sarah at a reduced member rate.
Just a few of the topics that we will be creating training for over the year include:
- An introduction into effective visual merchandising principles.
- Post-Christmas 2020, what can we learn for 2021?
- Spring, Visual Merchandising for the new season.
- Effective VM for plants, Chems & Ferts.
- Visual Merchandising techniques for Food Markets & Catering offerings.
- Creating a strong, consistent brand and effective customer. engagement through your website / E-Commerce shop.
- Visual Merchandising for a successful Christmas 2021.
This is your chance to up your Visual Merchandising game and start to drive your sales through effective displays and link selling opportunities.
Social Media Marketing Development Programme
The most effective training you’ll find on how to develop your social media presence, specifically targeted towards garden centres.
What you’ll get…
- Monthly training which will give you the latest social media marketing tips and tools
- Interviews with subject matter experts such as Facebook Ads for Retailers
- The chance to engage, support and connect with other marketing professionals in the horticultural industry
- Monthly Q&A call to answer your marketing questions
- Live training that you can watch over and over again
- The chance to build your social media marketing toolkit
- Simple tech tutorials to support your digital marketing
Just a few of the topics that there will be training for over the year include:
- Creating your social media strategy
- Putting together your monthly social media plan
- Creating gorgeous graphics in Canva
- Instagram & Facebook Ads
- Getting engagement on your social media
- Instagram basics
- Facebook basics
- Content posting ideas & strategies
- Running competitions on social media
- … and more!
This is your chance to up your social media game and start to really use social media to drive more business to your garden centre.
Call 0151 647 1057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘HTA Member’