Longacres Garden Centres are a family run company, and are the UK’s most successful garden retail outlet. We are currently recruiting at our Bagshot store for a Supervisor in the Stoneware department and we are looking for a team player who are passionate about customer service and are proud of delivering exceptional retail standards.
Longacres Garden Centres are proud to have been named Garden Retail Outlet of The Year in previous years and to achieve this we focus on our staff, ensuring they’re well trained and rewarded for meeting and improving on goals.
Includes: Full time (working Monday to Friday with a rota’d day off each week and alternate weekends)
Hours: 42.5 Hours per week
Responsibilities may vary but would include: -
- To assist the manager in the running of the shop floor and department at all times;
- To Coordinate and cover the department in the manager’s absence;
- Merchandise products on the shop floor to a high standard ensuring that all the products are correctly priced, clearly marked and displayed safely;
- Serving and dealing with customer enquiries and orders;
- General housekeeping of the department;
- Work alongside the internet team to ensure product availability for our online orders;
- Forklift experience, advantageous along with pallet truck experience;
- Assisting in other areas of the business as required.
The successful candidate will have a positive” can do” attitude. This is a manual role involving the move of varying and heavy items in and out of store. Ideally, we require a customer services background within a retail environment.