Due to upcoming maternity leave within the Sales Team, Woodlodge now have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Sales Administrator to join their busy sales team. The new team-member will be responsible for assisting with all clerical sales office tasks to ensure the smooth running of the busy department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the telephone and via email
- Processing and inputting sales orders and credit notes;
- Checking supplier purchase invoices against purchase orders;
- Dealing with customer catalogue and image requests;
- Responding to public enquires which may include sending spare parts, identifying local stockists and other general enquiries;
- Any other reasonable clerical office tasks to ensure smooth running of the business.