Hello, We’re Sproutl, and we believe in growing for all.
Who cares if you’ve never picked up a trowel before? This is gardening made easy.
To us a garden can be as small as a windowsill or a tiny rented patio, swathes of sweet peas, towering bamboo, a veg patch to make Michelin chefs swoon. These are not the preserve of the professionals. In fact, they can be yours with a swipe.
We’re a marketplace aiming to connect, inspire and curate a gardening community like never before.
You’ve found us right at the beginning. We’re starting small, making sure everything works perfectly.
Welcome to the modern garden.
Do you want to join a startup in the early stages, working with a passionate humble, fun and hard-working team? Then read on!
We are looking for a product photographer to join our team to create brilliant product imagery for our ecom platform and associated channels.
You will be the product photographer for Sproutl, and be responsible for setting up shoots, photographing and delivering final imagery to the creative and content team. You will be creating imagery for multiple categories of gardening products - from plants & trees to tools & furniture.
No two days will be the same as you work across the business to:
Set up and deliver product photography shoots, either on location at a garden centre or in a studio space.
Define and optimise the set up of a shoot so that we can produce the best product photography to a set deadline.
Photograph the Sproutl product catalogue so that every image best represents the product accurately.
Oversee and implement the look & feel for all our product photography, working closely with the Creative Director to ensure the imagery is inspiring.
Manage images through post-production process, and deliver all images ready for upload.
Work closely with the Creative Production lead to coordinate all shoots to ensure that they run smoothly, that equipment needs are met and shot lists are achieved.
What we are looking for:
- An expert in product ecommerce photography
- Clear and proven experience in photography, retouching and lighting techniques is essential.
- An extremely high competence of using Photoshop & Capture On
- Desire to cultivate a culture of continuous improvement in order to deliver world-class ecommerce assets.
- The ability to plan and manage competing deadlines and priorities.
- Self-motivated, flexible and with impeccable attention to detail
- A proactive approach to problem solving, you love figuring out how to get something done and you are always thinking about how to improve the solution, and do it differently
- A strong work ethic, a humble attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit