Working in the plant area this is a high-volume environment with a fast turnaround. The successful candidate should be physically fit as this is a very hands-on role and some heavy lifting may be required. A good knowledge of plants is essential to the role as is good customer service and a high standard of visual merchandising.
Knowledge and experience of plants/horticulture is preferable to the role.
- Managing a team of staff
- Planning staff rotas.
- Plant maintenance and care
- Pricing, displaying & merchandising a variety of products
- Giving guidance and advice to customers with their purchases
- Adhering to company policies.
- Quality customer service
- General daily housekeeping
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a team
- Work well under pressure
- Professionalism and reliability
- Good time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a drive to succeed
- Able to work using own initiative
- Flexible working hours to meet the business needs.