Eastfield Garden Centre, near Bridlington has a strong retail plants base at the heart of its garden centre, built over the years by its quality of plants and reputation. Following a successful year, where the business has developed significantly, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Plant Manager whose experience is matched with a professional and positive personality.
It goes without saying that the role will be responsible for the planteria department turnover and profit, the plants team, overheads and includes product sourcing.
The successful candidate will have a horticulture background and their main duties will include:
- Management & development of department staff
- Plant maintenance and care
- Pricing, displaying & merchandising a variety of products
- Quality customer service
- Ordering stock
- Duty Manager responsibilities
- Good communication skills
- Professionalism and reliability
- Excellent customer service skills
If you would like to join our family run business and bring your passion and ideas to our family owned garden centre, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to: Andrew Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org