PLANT AREA ASSISTANT
Raglan Garden Centre is located in the picturesque area of Monmouthshire, set in the heart of the Black Mountains. It’s location makes this a tourist attraction as well as a regular customer base from the surrounding market towns; all with excellent road networks to the A465 and M4 corridor.
The Plant Area spans over 60,000 sq. ft of outdoor retail space showcasing new displays and quality plant stock.
This is an exciting time to join the business and be part of its growing success. Visit our website for a glimpse of the Centre www.raglangardencentre.co.uk
We are recruiting an individual to join the existing team who can demonstrate good horticultural knowledge and enjoys working in a retail environment. Working closely with the team you will support the retail operation to include product ordering, plant maintenance, merchandising and displays whilst providing exceptional levels of service to our customers.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is committed, hardworking and driven to exceed sales and customer expectations then apply today.
This is a permanent role working a flexible contract between 3 and 5 days per week, which will include alternate weekends.
- Good horticultural knowledge
- Previous experience of working in a retail environment
- Customer focussed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- IT literate
- A team player with the ability to communicate and support all departments
- Visibly motivated with the energy to inspire those around you
- Product management; stock control / quality & product care / displays / wastage control /
- improve profitability
- People focussed – ability to share knowledge / work as part of a team and independently
- Retail space; creative displays & visual merchandising / promotional offers / POS
- Retail environment; customer focussed / ability to drive sales & linked sales
- Standards; housekeeping / maintenance / H&S compliance
- Salary £8.91 - £9.15 per hour
- Staff discounts
- Paid annual leave
- Free on-site parking