We are looking for a talented Sales and Business Development Manager to widen our House account customer base for the UK. Included will be the need to manage current garden centre customers and online accounts as well as managing existing agents. A knowledge of garden furniture products and/or garden centre retail is important as well as proven sales experience in a commercial environment.
To manage a portfolio of key regional accounts to maximise sales and margin while delivering excellent customer service.
Strong sales and presentation skills; a reliable and accurate communicator; organised and attention to detail; numerate; flexible; self-starter.
- Managing a portfolio of key customer accounts.
- Building close working relationships with customers, to grow existing and new product ranges and drive higher sales volumes.
- Helping to set up displays and merchandise in-store to optimise sales.
- Working closely with the existing Sales team
- Prospecting new customer opportunities
- Analysing competitor activity and providing feedback on product and commercial information.
- Attending customer meetings on site.
- Attending relevant trade shows
Candidates should be numerate and have excellent presentation and computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint Adobe and Teams. Strong attention to detail is essential.