Creative Products Ltd are an instore TV promotion company selling a range of unique cookware, houseware, garden, giftware and pet products under the brand name Creative.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated full time merchandiser/area representative to look after our accounts across London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey.
We have a team of representatives across the country who are responsible for selling to and merchandising our dedicated display stands within the customer base of their area. Each area has approximately 70-80 retail outlets which would need visiting on a 4-6 week cycle and they work to a promotional schedule. This involves visiting each store and changing over the promotional stock in-line with the schedule. Whilst candidates with previous experience would be preferable, full training will be provided. You will be provided with a van to deliver and collect stock, display stands and screens.
The ideal candidate would be in the Hemel Hempstead area. Our customers are predominantly garden centres but also include High Street and out of town retailers. The work can be physically demanding.
- You will be confident, have a smart appearance with the ability to develop good customer relationships.
- You should have good commercial awareness and understand how the critical placement of products within retail stores affect sales performance
- Have similar experience or experience of working in retail, preferably within the garden centre industry
- Have good organisational skills
- Be customer focused, with the ability to develop customer relationships and sales opportunities
- Have basic computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office features such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold a full UK driving licence, preferably clean..
Some overnight stays may be required as well as visits to our head office in Lincolnshire every 3-4 weeks.
Company van, telephone and laptop provided.
Company Pension Scheme also offered.
Starting salary in the region of £22,000 with an increase after completion of successful 3-month trial period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 -£23,500 per year
We have carried out a full risk assessment for this role, in line with government guidelines and provide PPE such as hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks.