We are seeking a Horticultural Manager with expert horticultural knowledge and management experience.
- You will be overseeing our retail plants business at Hassocks and managing your team to maintain excellent standards and customer service.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent computer skills, customer service skills and people management experience.
- You will be working closely with our group buyer for stock planning and communicating with own wholesale nursery and other growers to acquire stock and maximise sales and profit.
- You will need to show excellent commercial awareness and understanding of profitability from driving retail sales while controlling stock levels and other costs.
- You will be managing, coaching and training at all levels to ensure your team are maintaining the highest quality plants for sale and delivering a first-class customer service.
Tates Garden Centres are a long established family run business in Sussex with a friendly and enjoyable working environment. Assistance to relocate to the area or Company accommodation is available.