A comprehensive and impressive offering
With 700 exhibitors and 26,000 professional visitors annually in Angers, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present a comprehensive and impressive offering of equipment and services for all plant productions: arboriculture, vegetable crops, seeds, viticulture, horticulture, medicinal and aromatic plants, cider, mushrooms and tobacco.
SIVAL is a key professional showcase featuring:
- Leading agricultural machinery manufacturers.
- A complete multi-sector offering: Tillage, plant protection products, packaging, and more.
- An offering that addresses the agricultural issues of tomorrow: laboratories, waste management/recycling, organic products, etc.
- An unbeatable offering in France for Fruit and Vegetables: SIVAL boasts the largest representation of seed companies, seedling suppliers and nurseries.
- A diverse and impressive offering for viticulture
- A unique offering for cider production and medicinal and aromatic plants.
SIVAL - AGTECH
SIVAL is also meeting the challenges of future production as it is focusing on innovation and on the agriculture of tomorrow: hosting of young innovative companies, SIVAL Innovation Competition, AGREENSTARTUP competition for new companies … SIVAL has fully embarked on the AGtech trend. It offers concrete answers for a connected and precision agriculture, for robotics, data, AI issues as well as for alternate production methods.
SIVAL - International
Internationalisation has been for many years, one of the main development strategies of the Exhibition. SIVAL hosts around 1,300 foreign visitors (from 55 countries) and 12% foreign exhibitors.
In order to support this internationalisation, SIVAL is carrying different actions, notably in the following areas:
- the organisation of VIBE with VEGEPOLYS VALLEY - the international business meeting – (140 participants, 370 B to B meetings in 2020)
- hosting of international delegations
- foreign speakers and experts for the Exhibition Conference
- the organisation of Fruit 2050, the prospective event dedicated to the professionals of the European fruit industry and dealing with the future of fruit crops.
SIVAL is supporting employment in the plant industry
Our job centre is opened all along the exhibition and job dating sessions are organised. Thanks to our partnership with APECITA and AREFA, SIVAL puts recruiting companies and job seekers into contact, the latter thus receiving support in their looking for a job as well as customised advice.