With the pandemic resulting in people spending more time at home, the inaugural At Home Show will be taking place virtually from 23-25 April 2021 to inspire visitors on improving their lives and discovering new ways of living well. The event will provide an exciting new opportunity for companies and brands associated with the homes and interiors, gardening, fitness and wellbeing, pets, technology, and food and drinks sectors to connect with a highly engaged and affluent audience.
From the stable of Future Plc, the show will be supported by a 1.5 million reach integrated marketing campaign, designed to increase brand awareness for sponsors and exhibitors from multiple sectors and convert new website traffic into leads and sales for their businesses.
The show is powered by Future Plc’s authoritative and hugely popular consumer lifestyle and tech brands, which have a combined audience of 12 million in web traffic, nearly half a million in email data and over 15 million in social reach. The brands include 25 Beautiful Homes; Amateur Gardening; Country Homes & Interiors; Fit&Well; Gardeningetc; Homes & Gardens; Homebuilding & Renovating; Ideal Home; Livingetc; Period Living; PetsRadar; Real Homes; Style at Home; T3; TechRadar; Tom’s Guide; Woman & Home, and Decanter.
The event will provide visitors with access to 50 expert speakers; an Ask the Expert lounge for one-to-one chats about specific topics, enabling direct sales and networking, and an exhibition hall where businesses can collect leads at a fraction of the cost of a physical stand and have conversations with a new audience. In addition, four content stages have been designed including the Up Close & Personal Stage, where people can interact with celebrities; the How Do I… Stage with a series of live sessions and Q&As; The Edit Stage where editors will share insider product picks and hacks via live panel discussions and video guides, and the Show & Tell Stage where products can be seen in action via five-minute brand demonstrations.
The direct needs of Future’s extensive, engaged audience will be covered through topics such as:
- Work at home, which will provide consumers with ideas and advice from experts on getting their home office set up correctly and achieving a work-life balance;
- Pets at home, which will show products to make family life easier, from the best pet tech to budget family hacks;
- Improving your home, which will display advice, from upgrading the kitchen and creating the desirable open-plan layout to extending or redecorating;
- Fitness and wellbeing at home, which will offer free sessions by fitness experts and access to virtual demos of home fitness products;
- Food and drink at home, which will offer recipe ideas and celebrity chefs in exclusive cook-a-longs as well as the latest equipment, ingredients and appliances;
- Gardening at home, which will showcase the latest garden products and the best maintenance-free outdoor furniture;
- Tech at home, with an abundance of products to improve life in a non-techy way and advise on the best offers available on the market.
Nick Noble, commercial and events directors at Future Plc, says, “Our new At Home Show is set to be big for 2021, as we’ve combined our growing portfolio of home, lifestyle and tech brands with the objective of helping companies attract new consumers in an interactive experience, powered by a content portal with high ROI potential. At a time when it has become increasingly challenging to go to market in traditional ways, brands will be able to interact with thousands of engaged consumers who have a desire and requirement for a variety of home and lifestyle-related products and services, all conveniently under one virtual roof.”
For more information about becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, to source a media pack and discuss bespoke packages, companies can contact Nick Noble via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General details about the show can be found here: www.athomeshow.co.uk/2020athomeshow